Hi my name is Graeme Elliott and I own and operate Elliott Tree. I spent my childhood living on an Apple Orchard in Millis, Massachusetts. Not knowing where my passion would take me, I went to college for Arboriculture then started a professional career working for several industry leading companies, which encouraged continuing education. In 1999, I started off part time working only in the residential market. Since then we have thousands of happy clients in commercial, municipal and residential markets.
Your trees represent an important investment that shouldn’t be trusted to just anyone. Amateur tree services can easily damage or kill trees through improper maintenance techniques, including inept spraying, pruning, and trimming. More dangerous jobs like tree removal, stump grinding, and emergency tree services can also quickly become unsafe ventures when improper tools and safety protocols are employed.
If you’re interested in working with Elliott Tree, call us any time for a free estimate.
Our experience might be huge, but our prices aren’t!
We’re sure you’ll be pleasantly surprised by our competitive prices, superior customer assistance, and quality services.
Working with Elliott Tree:
- we are insured for tree work
- we have a strict hiring policy
- we follow national pruning standards
- safety is always a priority: OSHA 10 Certfied
- ESTIMATES ARE FREE
- Owner is on every project
- We are professionals and tree work is ALL we do!
- 24 Hr Service- Call/text anytime!
- Certified Arborist, OSHA 10 Certified
- Trained in storm damage restoration
- Tree specialist Certified
- Historic Tree Preservation
- Asian Longhorn Beetle Certified
- Massachusetts Arborist Association Member
- Better Business Bureau Accredited
- Angie’s List Accredited and Awarded Super Service Award for Tree Service for 2010, 2011 and 2012.